Appetizer, Campfire Recipes, Cheese Dip, Easy Ingredients, Tin Foil Bowl, Tin Foil Cheese Dip, Yummy
Cheese dip on the grill?! Who would have ever thought, but what a great idea! This delicious appetizer will be gone in minutes so you might want to double the recipe.
- 2 sheets of tin foil
- 8 oz. Garlic and herb cream cheese
- ¾ cup salsa
- 1 diced tomato
- Sliced green onion (optional)
- Place cream cheese on the 2 sheets of tin foil
- Add salsa, diced tomatoes and green onion on top of cream cheese
- Wrap up in the foil by:
- Wrapping up the middle first, folding over 3 times
- Roll the ends tightly so that the contents to do leak out
- Place foil packet on the hot grill for 10-15 minutes
- Open carefully to see if dip is melted and warm. If not, replace for a few more minutes.
- When finished melting, open the middle fold to form a bowl for serving
- Serve with vegetables, chips, crackers or whatever you feel like dipping
Sounds yummy!! However, tin foil has been gone since about 1910… enter aluminum.
“Tin Foil” That certainly gives their age away!