Just because you may have limited space and resources in your RV kitchen doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a true Thanksgiving dinner. Try this easy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with Cranberry Dressing recipe and you may never go back to the traditional way again.
Plus! – clean up is 10 times faster which means more time to spend with your loved ones.
- 1 (8-ounce) package stuffing cubes
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ can of chicken broth, heated
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 (3-pound) boneless turkey breast
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Coat a 3 ½ quart (or larger) slow cooker with nonstick vegetable spray
- Put stuffing cubes in the cooker and add water, broth, butter, onion, celery, and cranberries; mix well
- Sprinkle the turkey breast with the rosemary, salt, and pepper. Place the turkey over stuffing mixture. Cover and cook on the low setting for 6 to 7 hours. Times may vary with slow cookers. Using a meat thermometer, check to see if the turkey is fully cooked. Internal temperature of the turkey breast will be 165° when done.
- Remove turkey to a cutting board and slice. Stir the stuffing until thoroughly mixed and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Spoon onto platter and top with the sliced turkey. Serves 4 to 6.