This dip is AMAZING! It’s so full of delicious eggnog flavor and so easy to put together. It pairs perfectly with some gingersnaps or graham crackers! It’ll be the talk of any holiday gathering.
What’s your favorite holiday treat? We’d love for you to share with us and our readers. You can add your thoughts in the comment section at the end of this article.
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup eggnog, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp rum extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat the soft cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, rum extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Beat in the eggnog, and then the powdered sugar.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve with graham crackers or ginger snap cookies.