Satisfy your camping sweet tooth with this clever and delicious treat. You can do different variations of pudding flavors and even add some sprinkles for fun too. This will easily become a new campfire favorite for the entire family.
- Refrigerated crescent rolls
- Snack pack pudding (your favorite flavor)
- Chocolate frosting
- Spray whip cream
- 5/8″ wooden dowels
- Take wooden dowel and coat cooking end with oil.
- Wrap crescent roll around top and about 4″ down dowel. Make sure it’s not too thick and doesn’t have any holes.
- Cook over hot coals until golden brown, not doughy.
- Remove from dowel.
- Put your favorite flavor of pudding inside.
- Frost top and add whip cream…oh, so yummy.