DIY, Easy Ingredients, Easy Recipes, Favorite Recipes, Homemade, Refreshing Drink, Summer Drink, Vitamin Water, Watermelon
Let’s admit it…we probably don’t drink as much water as we should. After all, water can get boring. So how do you stay hydrated on those hot summer days and most of your time is spent outside? Try this homemade vitamin water that will prove to be healthy, refreshing, and most importantly, delicious. Stay hydrated my friends!
- 2 cups watermelon, sliced into 1″ cubes
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1/2 red grapefruit, sliced and quartered
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 12 mint leaves
- 2 quarts water
- sparkling water (optional)
- Combine the fruit, cucumber, mint leaves and water in a large pitcher.
- Place in the fridge and let infuse overnight.
- To serve, pour infused water into glasses filled halfway with ice. Spoon in a piece or two of fruit for show, and top with a splash of sparkling water (optional).
Note: For best results prepare the day before.
David R. ~ “Thanks for your assistance today. The wrecker was able to pull the back of our RV over some to get the weight off of the skid plates on the rear. We were able to drive the rest of the way following the wrecker. Coach-Net saved our trip. Thank you!”