Tested by Elise Cannon, employee of Coach-Net.
These fun and delicious breakfast treats are great for camp or on the grill. With the short list of ingredients and simple directions, they are easy enough for your little helpers. These will be the hit of your next campout!
- 1 can of cinnamon rolls
- 6 Large oranges
You will also need…
- Aluminum Foil
- Cut your oranges in half.
- Scoop out the insides of your oranges with a spoon
- Open up your cinnamon rolls and place one dough inside of each orange
- Press your cinnamon roll inside your orange.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place on your fire for 25-30 minutes or until your dough is cooked
- After cooked, spread icing on each cinnamon roll
- Enjoy your delicious campfire breakfast