- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, Panko, egg, garlic and onion powder and green onions; season with salt and pepper. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands, stir until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1¼-to-1½-inch meatballs, forming about 24 meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes, or until all sides are browned.
- Place meatballs into your slow cooker.
- Add buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with blue cheese dressing, if desired.