Cheese dip on the grill?! Who would have ever thought, but what a great idea! This delicious appetizer will be gone in minutes so you might want to double the recipe.
- 2 sheets of tin foil
- 8 oz. Garlic and herb cream cheese
- ¾ cup salsa
- 1 diced tomato
- Sliced green onion (optional)
- Place cream cheese on the 2 sheets of tin foil
- Add salsa, diced tomatoes and green onion on top of cream cheese
- Wrap up in the foil by:
- Wrapping up the middle first, folding over 3 times
- Roll the ends tightly so that the contents to do leak out
- Place foil packet on the hot grill for 10-15 minutes
- Open carefully to see if dip is melted and warm. If not, replace for a few more minutes.
- When finished melting, open the middle fold to form a bowl for serving
- Serve with vegetables, chips, crackers or whatever you feel like dipping